FOLLOW ME ON THE NET

Opera is the best browser when navegating and comenting on my blog. Firefox is second. IE is a nightmare.

View Dr. Martha Castro, MD's LinkedIn profileDRA. MARTHA CASTRO NORIEGA
MORE THAN 9,300 FANS on MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lance Wins 2009 Leadville 100


Lance Armstrong won this year's Leadville 100 in the Colorado mountain trail. He broke Dave Weins record of 6:45:45, finishing at 6:28:50.
Lance rode alone the mountain trail for about 60 miles, and crossed the finish line with an almost 100% total flat tire.
Armstrong did not attack, he just pedaled away from the front group right at the beginning of the climb.
"I looked back and there was no one there but Shriver. I kind of had to decide if I wanted to continue alone or wait for the other guys. I knew it was risky to go alone." -Lance said to reporters.

But Lance finally decided to continue because of the cold weather.

"I wanted to ride hard because I was starting to freeze," he said.

Keep posted for more info, results and photos later on.

NOTE: I love you, Lance. Thank you for having come back to cycling. You are my true inspiration.

RESULTS

  • 1. Lance Armstrong, 6:28:51
  • 2. Dave Wiens, 6:57:02
  • 3. Matt Shriver, 7:09:48
  • 4. Alex Grant, 8:10:54
  • 5. Len Zanni, 7:11:21
  • 6. Max Taam, 7:16:56
  • 7. Travis Brown, 7:22:05
  • 8. Manuel Prado, 7:35:27
  • 9. Mike Hogan, 7:35:35
  • 10. Jason Tullous, 7:35:47

  • Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
    Opera Browser is the best browser when exploring my blog. Internet Explorer doesn´t let you browse fast and posting comments is a nightmare with IE
    Web Site Hit Counter
    Dr Martha Castro's Counter (SD: 10/28/11)

    DR. MARTHA CASTRO THOUGHTS QUOTES