FOLLOW ME ON THE NET

Opera is the best browser when navegating and comenting on my blog. Firefox is second. IE is a nightmare.

View Dr. Martha Castro, MD's LinkedIn profileDRA. MARTHA CASTRO NORIEGA
MORE THAN 9,300 FANS on MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays Feliz Navidad

There are two kinds of people in the entire whole world: those who love cycling and those who don't, and they are by definition:

1. Cyclists

2. Non-cyclists

This year I want to wish, from very bottom of my heart and with all the power of my brain and the kindness of my spirit, a very Merry Christmas and happy Holidays (to the ones who do not celebrate Christmas) to all, cyclists or not (although, I hope that the ones who do not pedal...START TO DO IT SOON, people! -just kidding...NOT!).

I am no one to give moral nor spiritual advice, I am just a medical doctor and a passionate cyclist who has lived a life full of passion for 48 years, and have enjoyed tremendously this ride that God, life, nature, the Great Spirit, has giving me, and for that, I am deeply thankful. But for what is worth, I just want to tell you all: Be good to yourself, to your family and friends, be good to nature, pets, animals. Sometimes, suffering could be very very painful, but at the end of the rainbow of tears, we might just find a treasure of happiness and joy. So...

Stay strong and long!
Enhanced by Zemanta
Opera Browser is the best browser when exploring my blog. Internet Explorer doesn´t let you browse fast and posting comments is a nightmare with IE
Web Site Hit Counter
Dr Martha Castro's Counter (SD: 10/28/11)

DR. MARTHA CASTRO THOUGHTS QUOTES