FOLLOW ME ON THE NET

Opera is the best browser when navegating and comenting on my blog. Firefox is second. IE is a nightmare.

View Dr. Martha Castro, MD's LinkedIn profileDRA. MARTHA CASTRO NORIEGA
MORE THAN 9,300 FANS on MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cycling Will Never Die says Fabian Cancellara and I agree!

Fabulous Fabian Cancellara says "Cycling will never die", referring to the difficult times professional cycling is going through right now due to the Lance Armstrong criminal charges by the USADA, UCI, WADA and IOC.
"We are going through a difficult period," he told Sporza.be. "But cycling will never die, This sport is much too beautiful."
"We no longer have to go back to the time when doping was like drinking water," he said. "I will not go into details about what has happened in the past. I am not a judge."

"I'm looking forward to 2013," he said. "I have been at a camp in the Alps at about 3500 meters. That was the symbolic start of my new season."
"Mentally I am certainly ready, and everything is good on physical level. I want to be there at 100%; I also believe in the power of the RadioShack team."
Read Interview Fabian Cancellara Sporza Belgium

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta
Opera Browser is the best browser when exploring my blog. Internet Explorer doesn´t let you browse fast and posting comments is a nightmare with IE
Web Site Hit Counter
Dr Martha Castro's Counter (SD: 10/28/11)

DR. MARTHA CASTRO THOUGHTS QUOTES