FOLLOW ME ON THE NET

Opera is the best browser when navegating and comenting on my blog. Firefox is second. IE is a nightmare.

View Dr. Martha Castro, MD's LinkedIn profileDRA. MARTHA CASTRO NORIEGA
MORE THAN 9,300 FANS on MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Am The Cycling Queen

This is the ABBA song that has reached the whole world and made many people dance and sing: Dancing Queen. Today, with all respect to its original lyrics and all my love for cycling, I replaced some words for others to have a good laugh tomorrow in my 75 kms Sunday bike ride. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

 
ORIGINAL
You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat
From the tambourine, oh yeah

CHANGED
I am the CYCLING QUEEN 
Young and sweet, ready to hit the streets,
Cycling queen, feel the beat 
Of the pedaling machine, oh yeah, 
ORIGINAL
You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh see that girl, watch that scene
Dig in the dancing queen

CHANGED
I can sprint, I can climb 
Having the time of my life 
Ooh see that girl, 
watch that scene 
Dig in the CYCLING QUEEN!
Opera Browser is the best browser when exploring my blog. Internet Explorer doesn´t let you browse fast and posting comments is a nightmare with IE
Web Site Hit Counter
Dr Martha Castro's Counter (SD: 10/28/11)

DR. MARTHA CASTRO THOUGHTS QUOTES