FOLLOW ME ON THE NET

Opera is the best browser when navegating and comenting on my blog. Firefox is second. IE is a nightmare.

View Dr. Martha Castro, MD's LinkedIn profileDRA. MARTHA CASTRO NORIEGA
MORE THAN 9,300 FANS on MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Sunday, December 16, 2012

CERN Cyclists Work Cycling in the LHC


Since I found out that CERN staffers use bikes to travel through the Large Hadron Collider, I am all for working there, they just need to get for me some patients to take care of and I would be the happiest Medical Doctor on wheels of the world!
I guess it’s not possible to make too many wrong turns once you’re inside the 27-kilometer (17-mile) radius that is the O-ring responsible for accelerating the particles.
This page tells us, “Weather permitting, bikes are a ubiquitous and favored form of transport around CERN.”

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta
Opera Browser is the best browser when exploring my blog. Internet Explorer doesn´t let you browse fast and posting comments is a nightmare with IE
Web Site Hit Counter
Dr Martha Castro's Counter (SD: 10/28/11)

DR. MARTHA CASTRO THOUGHTS QUOTES