FOLLOW ME ON THE NET

Opera is the best browser when navegating and comenting on my blog. Firefox is second. IE is a nightmare.

View Dr. Martha Castro, MD's LinkedIn profileDRA. MARTHA CASTRO NORIEGA
MORE THAN 9,300 FANS on MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tour Of Qatar 2013 Chloe Hosking Leads

The whole GreenEdge chain was lining up beside me before the crosswind section, so I had a sneaking suspicion and I was able to jump right in,” said Hosking.
“I can imagine how the other teams are feeling right now – when I was on Specialized last year, Kirsten Wild won the same stage when there were four of us in the break,” Hosking said. “It was not a happy dinner table.”
“I was a bit worried with five from Orica because that’s hard to control, but they kept riding for a long time because the peloton was close so they had to keep riding,” Wild said afterwards. “I knew they would attack and I was ready for them. I thought it was best to control the moves directly myself. I think that’s always best.”


 GENERAL CLASSIFICATION after stage 2
1 Chloe Hosking (Aus) Hitec Products UCK 5:02:33
2 Gracie Elvin (Aus) Orica-AIS 0:00:06
3 Kirsten Wild (Ned) Team Argos-Shimano 0:00:09
4 Trixi Worrack (Ger) Specialized-lululemon 0:00:16
5 Elen Van Dijk (Ned) Specialized-lululemon 0:00:18
6 Emma Johansson (Swe) Orica-AIS 0:00:19
7 Tiffany Cromwell (Aus) Orica-AIS 0:00:21
8 Lisa Brennauer (Ger) Specialized-lululemon 0:01:38
9 Rochelle Gilmore (Aus) Wiggle Honda 0:01:50
10 Marta Tagliaferro (Ita) MCipollini Giordana 0:01:51
Opera Browser is the best browser when exploring my blog. Internet Explorer doesn´t let you browse fast and posting comments is a nightmare with IE
Web Site Hit Counter
Dr Martha Castro's Counter (SD: 10/28/11)

DR. MARTHA CASTRO THOUGHTS QUOTES